Welcome to The Wholehearted Mom Podcast! Today on the podcast I had the privilege of interviewing the lovely Jammie Baker. Jammie Baker is a wife, mom, and former Hollywood stylist. 5 years ago, she ditched the red carpet lifestyle to create a virtual styling business. Jammie empowers real women to find their unique style because she knows it’s not just about the clothes you wear, but the life you live in your clothes. Through her signature programs, Jammie takes women from waiting to becoming: in their mindset and in their closets. Because style holds power and women should feel empowered to own it.
In this episode Jammie is going to share
- How to Shift your Mindset – It’s time to shift from dressing to hide your body to dressing to look and feel your best.
- How to form a holistic approach to style. (Body neutral is a more realistic approach to your mindset around your body as a whole. I would never expect you to love everything about your body).
- How to create outfit formulas
THE WHOLEHEARTED MOM INSTAGRAM COMMUNITY
THE WHOLEHEARTED MOM SHOW-NOTES
SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Will you help spread the word? Here’s what you can do to help a mama out:
- Go to Apple Podcasts to leave a rating and review. By doing this it will be easier for other moms just like you to find us.
- Hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode. Shows will be released on Tuesdays.
- Share this podcast with a friend!
I appreciate you so much for showing up and joining this amazing working mom community we are starting. Thanks for listening and for your support.