Welcome to The Wholehearted Mom Podcast! I am so honoured to have you here. You’ll be glad you joined.
Today I got to interview the lovely Marlene Spence. Marlene Spence is the mother of two and has over 23 years of experience working with children, youth and their families. She is passionate about supporting and advocating for neurodiverse families with social and emotional concerns.
She is a Child Behaviour Consultant, Parent Coach, the Founder of Cornerstone Family Services and the Creator of Reward’um™, the first re-stickable routine chart for families. Her mission is to help parents of school-aged kids go from frustrated, overwhelmed and defeated about their child’s behaviours to confident, connected, calm and hopeful.
In this episode Marlene shares some really practical strategies for how you can get your kids to listen without yelling. Marlene goes deeper into…
1. What do we mean when we say we want our kids to listen?
2. Why our kids don’t listen to us
3. Four things you can start doing today that will encourage your child to follow through with expectations
THE WHOLEHEARTED MOM INSTAGRAM COMMUNITY
Instagram: @cornerstonefs @rewardums or https://marlenespence.com/
THE WHOLEHEARTED MOM SHOW-NOTES
Since we’re new here, will you help spread the word? Here’s what you can do to help a mama out:
- Go to Apple Podcasts to leave a rating and review. By doing this it will be easier for other moms just like you to find us.
- Hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode. Shows will be released on Tuesdays.
- Continue the conversation by connecting with me on Instagram @thewholehearted.mom
- Share this podcast with a friend!
I appreciate you so much for showing up and joining this amazing working mom community we are starting. Thanks for listening and for your support.