Welcome to The Wholehearted Mom Podcast!
We are starting a mini podcast series all about yelling. I am going to give you some really practical strategies, you’ll be glad you joined.
The Series will cover
- Can yelling at my child be harmful?
- Is yelling at my child effective parenting?
- How do I stop yelling at my child and how do I repair my relationship with my child after yelling?
- How do I get my kids to listen without yelling?
I truly hope that you find something helpful within this series. We have the privilege of raising the next generation and with that comes the responsibility and opportunity to raise a generation who is skilled at emotion regulation skills and responds with kindness and compassion.
Specifically, in this episode you will learn
- 3 strategies to help get your children to listen without you having to yell
- And… a big parenting secret when it comes to yelling
Since we’re new here, will you help spread the word? Here’s what you can do to help a mama out:
- Go to Apple Podcasts to leave a rating and review. By doing this it will be easier for other moms just like you to find us.
- Hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode. Shows will be released on Tuesdays.
- Sign-up to receive exclusive letter and resources from me
- Continue the conversation by connecting with me on Instagram @thewholehearted.mom
- Share this podcast with a friend!
I appreciate you so much for showing up and joining this amazing working mom community we are starting. Thanks for listening and for your support.